April and May have been busy busy busy. I had to be in Knoxville on April 16th for the University of Tennessee Young Alumni Council’s bi-annual meeting. Although the meeting coincided with the Spring Young Alumni weekend and Orange and White football game, I skipped out on the festivities to spend some much needed time with my family and dear friends. I spent Thursday night with Travis’s sweet family, and got to see my adorable niece, sister, brother-in-law, and dear friend Valerie after my Friday meeting.
My wonderful parents (who are by far the best chauffeurs a girl could have) then whisked me away to Cookeville, where I spent some time with my cousin and grandmother. It was so nice to be “home” and see some of my favorite folks!
Before I flew out on Sunday, I got to meet my new “nephew”, the precious son of Lauren and Casey Beaman. Isn’t this little guy just a doll?! His name is Baylor and he is such a sweet baby.