Saturday, July 31, 2010

NOLA

2010 is turning out to be our most wedding filled year ever, and I love it! My dear friend Lindsey Thompson is getting married September 25, 2010 in Austin, TX, and she kicked off her special day with a summer bachelorette party in New Orleans. I got to meet her adorable Pi Phi sisters from the University of Oklahoma and hang out with my good friend Melanie Stephens…




Notice we are all in PINK (except the bride to be, of course), which was the theme for Saturday night. It was an incredibly fun weekend and I can’t wait for September!

While I was celebrating with the chicas, Trav also spent the weekend in NOLA with some of his closest friends, Mark, Austin, and Brian…



The boys took a bike tour of the city and toured some of the sites hardest hit by Katrina. Notice Trav’s wearing PINK in honor of Lindsey, hehe!