Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hey Stranger…..

It’s been TOO long since I’ve posted! The Greaves (Greaveses, Greaves’, Greaves’s…whatever!) have been busy little bees. Since my last post we have:

Been to 3 amazing weddings in Knoxville, Baltimore, and Austin (listed below in order of appearance):

Mr. and Mrs. Mart Marasco

Mr. and Mrs. John Pellegrini



Mr. and Mrs. Justin Coe
Had several visitors, including 1) Cameron and Mart; 2) Jan and Gran (pictured below); 3) Stefan Hubbard and Kevin Rice; 4) Valerie Wilkins; 5) Austin Holt



Hiked in Great Falls National Park:




Celebrated Halloween:


Russell Brand and Katy Perry...don't worry, if you didn't recognize us you aren't the only one!

Learned that we are going to be Aunt Holly and Uncle Travis (version 2.0) in February…..Kara and Matt are having a baby boy in February!
(ok, so it's not this baby, but when I searched "cute baby boy", he appeared)

And last but not least…..I worked over 200 hours in the last 2 weeks…..


And am now officially done with busy season 2010! So expect lots of new posts in the very near future!