Trav and I have a new team to cheer for: the Pittsburgh Steelers. Our friend Chris Scott, former University of Tennessee offensive tackle, was drafted by the Steelers in the 5th round. At 6’4” and 319 lbs he is a force to reckon with, and we are so proud of him!
When we found out the Steelers were coming to Baltimore to play the Ravens at the beginning of December, we had to go. We got to visit with Chris before the game, and then shivered through one of the coldest nights ever (so glad I went to school in Tennessee…how do folks up north do this!?).
 |
| I'm going to pull this picture out when I want to feel petite! |
 |
| Downtown Baltimore |
 |
| Blurry pic--probably because the person who took it had shaky hands because it was freezing!!!! |
 |
| Travis and Chris at the hotel before the game |
It was quite a game…despite the win (final score 13-10), we saw Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers QB) get his nose broken and a really hard tackle that left Heath Miller with a concussion. Yikes! This is why they pay them the big bucks!